Sunday, March 9, 2008

{introducing the gossip girls}

They're only 2 days old and already they are gossiping girls/chicks! Isn't this the cutest picture ever?
These are the three Black Sex Link chickens (really that is their true name) who will be laying speckled brown eggs for us in about six months. We love going out to the coop and collecting our morning eggs. We especially love sharing them! Put your requests in now! Mikayla named hers Miranda.
George picked the fluffiest one he could find!
This month we'll be getting the rest of our new chickens so stay tuned to see them. I'll be posting pictures soon of what they'll look like grown up...you're going to love these! We ordered some rare birds this time around. Until then stay "tweet"! (Oh, I kill me!)

2 comments:

Jen Bay said...

They are so cute and tiny! I'll take fresh eggs anytime you need to get rid of them. I can even save my own cartons to help with the efforts.....

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is a true representation of us... that's me and Michelle at dinner gossiping about you hahahaha oh I kill me!!!!