Tuesday, September 30, 2008

{lesson learned}


Innocuous adj. harmless

This was the word I used to ease George's tension as the kids begged him to play.
"Oh go ahead honey, it looks fairly innocuous."


"Hold on tight honey!!"
Truth be told, what I was really thinking was, holy cow he looks like he's going to hurl!

Oh boy that doesn't look good.

"Honey, I'm just gonna stay over here and take some pictures. It's for the blog you know."

Lesson(s) learned:

The antonymn of innocuous.

Men over 40 shouldn't let their kids spin them at will on playground equipment.

3 comments:

Jen Bay said...

Okay, seriously. He lost his cookies? At least you didn't have a chain reaction with the kids hurling because of George hurling.

Frenchgeorgia@gmail.com said...

No puking. I promise!

Liz said...

Haha! That is great.

Hope he feels better.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

~Liz
wwwAGiveawayADay.blogspot.com