Monday, July 23, 2007

{SILVER LAKE BEACH}

Hooray!! I finally got a battery for my camera!

In my opinion simple fun is what it's all about! We spent the day at a quaint little beach in Silver Lake, Wisconsin! The water is clear, the beach is relatively uncrowded and the sand is definitely castle worthy. The kids spent the day creating award winning sand castles. They dug their toes into the sand in the lake and "caught" shells. The boys almost caught a crawdad....luckily it found its way into an unreachable crevice between the rocks.

Jake couldn't resist "disturbing the peace". A short time later the seagulls retaliated by pooping on Mikayla's head.

I'm glad to say there were no severe sunburns; although Gavin did had a fun tan line from his creative sunblock application.











Posted by Picasa


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how big they're getting. tell mikayla dont worry about the bird poop, birds poop on my grannys head all the time.